The Hollywood Reporter, the definitive interpretive voice of entertainment and the lifestyle it inspires, and Billboard, the authority on all things music, has an immediate opening for a Senior Director/Manager (title dependent on experience) for the Fashion and Beauty Industry.
THR and Billboard each have a cross platform suite of products including: a weekly glossy magazine, robust websites with 75MM cross-platform, multiple digital/video offerings as well as high profile events.
The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard together deliver an audience of the most powerful people in film, TV and music and the most influential consumers who follow it reaching a mix of industry moguls, A-list celebrities and style influencers in metropolitan areas from coast to coast.
The Hollywood Reporter and Billboard Fashion/Beauty/Luxury Group seek a driven sales professional to join their team in the New York office.
- Sell, prospect, secure and manage key prestige fashion and beauty accounts
- Develop and execute strategic industry and creative selling techniques to drive new business onto all platforms with a focus on digital, print, video and events.
- Develop and manage client and agency relationships at the highest levels by providing exceptional creative solutions and support to ensure satisfied clients leading to repeat business.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ advertising sales experience selling both digital and print to fashion and beauty brands.
- Solid knowledge with a proven track record of breaking new business and developing creative solutions to drive revenue.
- Ability to prospect and develop new business contacts while effectively managing and growing existing business.
- Excellent presentation skills, high attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work autonomously in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Successful candidates work well under pressure and thrive in a dynamic deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
- Computer skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word and Salesforce.