Do you enjoy technology, analytics, music and entertainment? If so, join Prometheus Global Media as an Advertising Operations Associate to work with our Billboard.com, The Hollywood Reporter and Spin Media brands in our Los Angeles Office. You have the opportunity to work on world renowned brands that dominate the music and entertainment news with creative and passionate colleagues. This role is responsible for the following:
• Key supplemental operational ownership of major advertising campaigns on Billboard.com, Hollywoodreporter.com, Spin.com, and ancillary video, mobile apps and email newsletters, including campaign scheduling, testing, trafficking, and management
• Daily inventory reporting and recommendations on all Key PGM Entertainment Group digital campaigns, with a clear focus on increasing ad revenue and maximizing eCPM yield
• Monitoring of impression and click through trends to uncover opportunities for operational improvement in ad frequency, formats and placements
• Forecasting ad impressions to facilitate ad sales; maintenance of ad calendars to ensure proper monitoring of available impressions
• Engagement with and clear understanding of the PGM Entertainment Group DFP ad network structure, including GPT tag troubleshooting and communication with Product and Development teams regarding testing of new ad units and new ad technologies
• Maintaining clear lines of communication with key ad operations vendors and technology partners; submitting and managing support requests, and communicating internally regarding systems status and improvements
• Close collaboration with the Account Managers to maintain streamlined communications, and maintaining close relationships between Ad Ops and Sales teams
• Routine communication with ad sales reps, ad networks and agencies regarding ways to jointly increase revenue
• Reporting on campaign performance, internally and externally
• Cross-platform campaign creative testing, and direct communication with advertisers to ensure creative assets are web-ready
• Ability to take on special projects and assist programmatic team as needed.
• 1 year advertising operations experience in a similar or related role using DFP Premium
• Extremely organized while keeping on task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong analytical and math skills
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Operative One a plus
• Bachelors' Degree preferred
The above are minimum requirements. We welcome resumes from more experienced candidates. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. The Hollywood Reporter offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.
About Prometheus Global Media
Prometheus Global Media is a realtime publishing company uniquely placed on the internet at the intersection of content creation, publishing and monetization. PGM owns and operates www.hollywoodreporter.com and www.billboard.com, and is pursuing an aggressive audience and inventory growth strategy.
We want go-getters that are sharp, creative and dedicated, willing to go the distance and live, eat and breathe the internet. If you work hard, have a sense of humor and strive for excellence; you will fit right into Prometheus Global Media.