The Digital Account Manager will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team. The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients, agencies, third-party vendors, and internal departments to plan and coordinate all areas of digital media buys for Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter properties. This position requires participation in all stages of the digital sales process: creating compelling media plans, gathering materials, optimizing delivery and analyzing performance of digital campaigns, liaising with billing and creating campaign recaps that increase client retention.
This person must have strong online web, mobile and video advertising experience. They must also have the ability to compile research and data, boil it down to relevant insights, plan the media and then clearly communicate the plan to individuals both internally and externally. This position also requires a passion for entertainment and a strong willingness to learn and educate, and be motivated by the opportunity to help shape and contribute to the growth of the team.
· Proposal Generation and Submission
Includes: Assisting salespeople in filling out sales documents such as digital RFPs, RFIs, and publisher questionnaires, brainstorm participation, digital and integrated media plan creation (strong knowledge of building formulas in excel, i.e. CPM, CTR, etc.), pulling inventory and research, monitoring & maintaining inventory calendar, filling out ad spec requirements, overseeing mock requests and developing screenshot decks to accompany proposals, working with marketing on digital and integrated proposals, writing up proposal outlines to accompany media plans, assisting sales in answering agency/client questions, reviewing IOs, and entering and generating IOs in CRM/Salesforce
· Campaign Execution and Management
Managing ad creative delivery timeline and communication; liaising with sales, production, third party vendors, rich media providers, design, ad operations, marketing and finance to ensure that all aspects of digital campaigns are organized; communicating with ad ops to make sure assets are trafficked for launch; monitoring campaign delivery during flight and proactively proposing optimizations as necessary for campaign delivery and performance; compiling and sending screen shots when campaign is live; working with sales to keep client updated and informed of campaign progress & performance
· Campaign Completion and Wrap up
· Additional responsibilities
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· 2+ years of digital planning experience or account management experience at a digital publisher or digital media agency
· Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
· Extremely organized and an exceptional multi-tasker
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
· Solution oriented – resourceful, thorough, organized. A proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker.
· Team oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others.
· Exercises professional demeanor and follows direction - buttoned up, respectful of management and colleague’s decisions, delivers upon requests, follows procedure.
· Ability to work independently - pays attention to detail and delivers ‘client ready’ work (plans, decks, reports and recaps) that have been proofread and formatted appropriately.
· Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently.
· Available and able to attend meetings or work events if needed/requested from management
· Experience with a third party ad servers and strong knowledge of Operative.One, comScore, Google Analytics, DoubleClick products (DFA, DFP, Ad Exchange), Google Docs, @plan, Mediamind, Atlas, Pointroll, MediaVisor, BlueKai, DSM/Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
· Ability to analyze and interpret data, and draw strategic recommendations from data analysis
· Experience across all things digital: web, mobile, app, tablet and video
· BS / BA degree required
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. Prometheus Global Media offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.