Full Time Executive Account Director
- New York
- San Francisco
Dick Clark, Billboard-The Hollywood Reporter Media Group, and MRC Studios have merged creating a massive media company, Valence Media, specifically focused on music and entertainment, live TV production, authentic and mass reaching digital & video scale, and top film/tv studio integrations. The organization represents the Golden Globes, Academy of Country Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards, the Streamy Awards and Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin Eve, coupling these highly rated live TV moments with over 72MM uniques in digital scale and over 10B+ monthly video views.
We are looking for exceptional senior sales executives in the New York, Chicago and San Francisco markets to work across all properties and lines of business.
The primary duties for this position include:
- Sell, prospect, secure and manage key accounts
- Manage a quarterly and annual revenue pipeline
- Develop and execute creative and strategic custom partnerships with brand partners
- Develop and manage client and agency relationships at the highest levels by providing exceptional creative solutions and expert support
Candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in media sales, preferably digital and/or TV
- Solid knowledge with a proven track record of breaking new business and developing creative solutions across multiple verticals
- Ability to prospect and develop new business contacts while effectively managing and growing existing business
- Excellent presentation skills, high attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work autonomously in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
- Computer skills with proficiency in PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word
- Successful candidates work well under pressure and thrive in a dynamic deadline driven, rapidly changing environment.
Valence Media is an equal opportunity employer